Strategic Client Success Exec
Do you have a passion for connecting the dots in order to drive additional value?
Do you find yourself looking for new ways to deliver an exceptional customer experience?
Does a variety of industries, people, technical, and business challenge make your day?
If so, then we invite you to join our fast-paced team who creates new business value through groundbreaking, practically-applied, technology solutions for a company unlike any other in the country—working as a trusted partner in a network of very large, security-sensitive companies across multiple industries.
We are seeking Strategic Client Success Executives to work with our clients to ensure they extract the most value from the Collaboratory, are happy with the service they get, and have us aimed at the right things as we grow our footprint.
This position is located in Columbus, Ohio, ranked as the #1 American city to work in tech in 2017 by SmartAsset. Learn more about our Columbus Region’s amazing growth and accolades at: http://columbusregion.com/market-research/rankings-and-accolades/
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
· Ensure that clients extract maximum value from the Collaboratory’s offerings
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts of assigned clients
· Build relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and stakeholders
· Identify client’s strategic initiatives that relate to Collaboratory services
· Educate clients regarding what the Collaboratory does and how to engage to grow our footprint
· Complete complex sales with little to no supervision
· Ensure that we have an agreed-upon service portfolio for delivery to each client and monitor delivery of those services
· Escalate, as required, when there are issues that are preventing delivery
· Act as a primary contact and point of escalation for client issues and concerns
· Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for assigned clients
· Manage the quarterly account management process
· Manage client feedback/survey processes
· Build/document client-by-client adoption strategies for new Collaboratory offerings
· Demonstrate the highest level of integrity through the daily practice of our company values
· Metrics for success:
o Client satisfaction surveys
o # Incidents averted via escalation
o Value delivered by client
o Client footprint growth
· Considered highly-skilled at sales techniques
· Proven ability to quickly demonstrate a strong understanding of company products/services
· Typically requires a bachelor's degree and six to nine years of relevant sales experience
· Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills ensuring clarity, accuracy, and appropriate degrees of brevity/depth for different audiences
· Demonstrable skill in continuous quality improvement
· Proven ability to:
o Work successfully both independently and within a team
o Identify and conceptualize opportunities to innovate
o Think critically
o Adhere to scope, while being creative enough to think outside the box
o Balance multiple priorities
o Evaluate risk, understand related consequences and make decisions in that framework
o Communicate with others effectively, orally and in writing, and have the ability to interact successfully with all levels, especially client executives
o Successfully pass background and public records screening
About Columbus Collaboratory:
Columbus Collaboratory is a rapid innovation company founded by leading companies in seven different industries that delivers business value through advanced analytics and cybersecurity solutions. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, as well as other voluntary benefits. The Columbus Collaboratory is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. For more information, please visit www.cbuscollaboratory.com.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.